Nautor Swan 37 Sparkman and Stephens
- Year: 1970
- New Asking Price: £37,500 GBP ONO - PRICE REDUCTION
- Located In Falmouth, United Kingdom
- Hull Material: Fibre glass/GRP
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single Diesel
Elixir was purchased in 1998 by her current owner and during this time has enjoyed cruising around the Atlantic circuit. She has been well used by her current owner and is a perfect yacht for cruising and/or racing. She does have the odd scratch and stain (which is reflected in the asking price) but nothing that a bit of T.L.C cannot fix.
The owner is keen for the yacht to sell - so we would seriously suggest a viewing if you are in the market for a small affordable Swan.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
|Builder/Designer||Nautor's Swan Sparkman and Stephens.|
|LOA: 11.08m||Beam: 3.29m||Draft: 1.95m|
|LWL: 8.33m||Ballast 33000kg||Displacement 7000kg|
|Engine||Engine(s): Volvo D1||Engine(s) HP:|
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.